[SEL] Spam/Phish> Free Manuals and Catalogs

Glen Harris astfgl at iamnota.org
Tue Jul 10 03:57:40 PDT 2007

I found that message in the archives from January, and someone also accessed
the files in February, but sometime between then and now the server has been
misconfigured. A Google search shows many web pages on that server, but most
of them now generate a 404 error.

The wayback machine has copies of the site, but the latest version it has is
from 1996. The joe.html page is viewable there, and links to two PDF files on
the server still work, so the PDFs may still be available there. Without
knowing the filenames and paths, though, they're inaccessible.

Have you tried contacting Joe to find out if he can fix the server, or upload
them elsewhere?