[SEL] The Austral Register

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 9 22:30:58 PDT 2007

I am slowly getting all the Austral Register information together. I am in
the process of building a computer database of all the engines on the
register. With over 1000 engines on the register it is a time consuming
task. I have now put a form on my website as there are still a lot of
engines not yet recorded. Feel free to download it and fill it out if you
have or know of an Austral.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/austreg/TheAustralRegisterForm.doc

If any of the many members on the list spot an Austral at a rally, jot down
the details and send them to me as it may well be an engine I do not already
have on the register.

Many thanks. Patrick

PS. I am only looking for sideshaft Australs or pushrod engines from the
'First 300'.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html