[SEL] FOR SALE

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 17:26:10 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info, Richard.
That's too small for what I want.  I guess I will go with the 5kw, 10hp Kolar powered genny I have. I would like to find one a bit bigger.
I want to make a run at this, only with a genny,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhXrvCCILw&mode=related&search=

Do you have pictures on line?
I am just wondering if it could be a show genny.
I am very close to acquiring a 32 Volt Delco light plant with the auto start feature.

Alan

Richard Fink Sr <nancydick at pennswoods.net> wrote: Alan it says on the tag 1.5 KVA
HP 4.5
R Fink