[SEL] sundial "A" engine info, manuals, etc....

david kaye enginehead1000 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 5 18:01:14 PDT 2007

G'day everyone

I have sundial type A 2hp.

the engine is all there but in pieces,i got the engine already half restored,but I'm have trouble finding info on how to put the engine together.
like were to put the throttle arm.the timber size for the stand & so on.
what I'm looking for is manuals,books,guides,etc....,that i can download,scans & buy also photocopy of ones that people may have out there.
i have spent two days looking though the Internet with very little success.
anything to help me will be very much appreciated.
thank you for time.

kind regards david

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts.