[SEL] Engines that will be offered for sale

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Jul 4 11:45:35 PDT 2007

I have a possible deal in the works for some iron.  There will be
several items that I don't have room for I thought I would see if any of
the SEL folks would have interest before they possibly go on the "open
market".  I'm not intending to use the SEL as a substitute for Harry's
but I'd rather see some of you folks get these if interested. Here there
are:

Deutz Otto - Probably about a 12 HP.  It has nice large flywheels.  This
is a lamp start model and has the original torch.  It has several
working mechanism off the sideshaft and would be an interesting item to
watch run.  The engine isn't running now but isn't stuck and you could
do a bit of playing with it and have a nice show item.  Here are a
couple of photos:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30138400&p=75683476

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30138400&p=75683477&f=0

6 HP Stover Upright -  I don't think I've ever seen an upright Stover
this big.  It has the original bull gear base and attchment.  The enigne
is complete and in primer.  Would make a nice pumping outfit.  Here is a
photo:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30138400&p=75683479&f=0

3 HP Fairbanks Morse T - Complete and original condition.  Not running
but everything is there to make it go.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30138400&p=75683478&f=0

If anyone is interested, please contact me off list and I can give you
details, price, etc.  Contact me at this email address:

Lcjudge at scrtc.com

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY