[SEL] Fairbanks T

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 4 08:54:01 PDT 2007

Dave:

I looked at the whole set of photos.  Your engine must have had a hard life, especially with the brazed rod!

I'm sure the multiple rings will work but it may be a bit tight at first.  I don't know about cylinder wear, though.

I'd be interested to know how the rings work out.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand