[SEL] Help with SC Mark J info

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 03:34:44 PDT 2007

G'Day Glen

Mine is a late model SC (1954) and I am sure the
serial number is on the face of the flywheel will
check tomorrow if needed.
Mine is also fitted with a N1L magy.
Mine also has Southern Cross cast into fly wheel.

see
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/Webpages/Southern.html

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW