[SEL] Good laugh

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 31 18:48:45 PST 2007

Saw this on the tractor list and figured everyone here could use a chuckle.

John Hall
---------------------------------

There was this very vane woman. She could spend hours in front of the
mirror, doing her make-up or simply looking at her self. One day she
thought, aren't my breasts to small. This thought continued nagging her for
a few days before she decided to ask her husband:
- My breasts are too small, do you know what to do about it?
- Hmm you could rub them with toiletpaper a couple of times a day.
She thought about it and didn't really understand but it didn't seem
either expensive or  to inconvenient so she decided to try it.
After a few weeks without any visible results she decided to ask her husband
again:
- I've been rubbing for weeks now and I don't see any result, how long
should it takr till I see any results?
- Well, I don't know really but a couple of years maybe.
- A couple of years! Do you really know for sure that it works?
- Know or not but I known you for a couple of years and see what's happened
to your arse during that time.