[SEL] Stover air cooled

David Nicolson dnicolson40 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:24:09 PST 2007

Hi Jim, from the power in the past vol 3  by wendel it states that they were
produced on november 22 1916, production totalled 1169 engines ,they are
1/2hp engine and not many are known to exist but this was stated back in
1982 and i think a few more have come out of hiding.I dont know if there are
any manuals available for these engines.cheers Dave in oz ps if you get in
touch with me of list i can send you a copy of what i have on them.