[SEL] Novo Rollr and Maytag 72

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Jan 29 08:02:46 PST 2007

I hear ya there, Peter.  If my friend had not mentioned it, I'd never have
known.  He did put his shoe against the flywheel tho...no power at all..to
speak of.

  I'd brought up the subject of how to turn one off.  If one were to close
the air way down to kill, wouldn't he be asking for fouled plugs?  Friend
wanted to know that.

  Rick in fairly nice Mt.