[SEL] Novo Rollr and Maytag 72

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Sun Jan 28 14:05:39 PST 2007

Yet another way is to turn the air cap either open or closed, which
will kill the engine by leaning or richening the mixture.

As for the coil, if it's developed some shorted turns it may not be
able to fire two plugs in series, only one at a time. He may need a
replacement. But try the plugs first. I use those little Champion CJ14
lawnmower plugs in mine. They work fine.

John

>>   What is the proper way to shut down a Maytag..he asked??
>
> One way is to grab hold of both plug tips and hang on till it stops.

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA