[SEL] Riveting

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Jan 25 17:56:53 PST 2007

If you want the heads to all be the same you can make a heading tool
easily. Just use the proper sized drill bit to drill a dimple the depth
you need in a piece of drill rod. Then to make it rounded instead of
cone shaped use a burr file in the drill and make it into a rounded shape.

You could also cheat a bit and drill bigger holes (if needed) and use
the rivets for mower sections that are sold at Tractor Supply.