[SEL] Help in Texas

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 14:31:09 PST 2007

Hi Folks

I've been contacted by a club in Texas who need some help and advice with their engines.  They're not on the List (yet), although I sent info on how to get here, but in the meantime, if you can help, reply to eeggemeyer at cox.net

Dolly

***************
Hello, we are a small group in West Texas trying to put together a Farm/Ranch Herratige museum downtown.  Currently we have an old blacksmith shop next to a vacant lot of approx. 180'x180'.  We are looking to relocate an old cotton gin and saw mill and grist mill and thresher, currently searching for, onto this property for demonstration purposes.  At this time we are looking for a power source to run all the machines.  The blacksmith and saw mill can be ran by smaller hit and miss engines which we a searching for.  We would like the cotton gin to be powered by a 160 hp, or so,  Bessemer because we like the twin cylinder and twin flywheel configuration.  Also, if you have any info. on belt driven equipment or tractors for sale we would greatly appreciate it.   Please feel free to contact us if you have any info. or foward this on to others that may be able to help.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

Eric Eggemeyer
Eggemeyers General Store
35 E Concho Ave.