[SEL] First Engine

William Young wmlyoung at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 22:44:50 PST 2007

Peter-san, Yep, I remember the Trusty.  About the Rustons.  The father of the present owner was import agent for R-H engines here in Thailand.  Since my friend  is already wealthy, maybe double or triple, I took him at his word when he said the engines were not for sale.
    A guy in Japan had a bunch of engines that he, too, would not sell, although I tried several times to buy.  During the course of time, I repaired an EK for him -- no charge..  When he decided to get rid of his engine collection, he called me. .He gave me the lot.  Bill