[SEL] OFF TOPIC:

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Jan 18 13:07:20 PST 2007

At 07:00 PM 18/01/2007, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:48:56 -0500
>From: "Steve W." <falcon at telenet.net>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] OFF TOPIC:
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>

>Oh, one other thing NEVER,NEVER, NEVER..... put your entire address
>phone and contact info in ANY EMAIL.

         I do not know how you can do this - your eMail programme
automatically puts you address in as the sender - if you forge this address
how will people reply to you?

         One thing that would help a bit is if people would clean up all
the old headers and addresses when forwarding jokes. I often get forwarded
mail with pages of previous addresses on them. Also, when forwarding to a
list of recipients, please put their addresses in the BCC. field and then
they do not get distributed to all and sundry.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans