[SEL] Holiday Charity Auction - Spencer R U There?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Jan 18 13:15:05 PST 2007

At 07:00 PM 18/01/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 15
>Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:56:00 +0900
>From: "kevin armstrong" <k_armstrong at arach.net.au>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Holiday Charity Auction - Sweatshirt
>To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>hi Paul
>I bid for the DVD at the auction but so far have not got any answers from
>Spencer regarding the payment I have sent 2 emails but no reply.
>can you help
>Kevin & Lorraine Armstrong
>Collectors of old things
>Perth

         On the subject of the auction - I've sent payment as well as two
eMails to Spencer asking if he received it  and have had no reply.

         Are you reading this Spencer - did you receive my mails and payment??

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans