[SEL] OFF TOPIC:

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Jan 17 08:46:07 PST 2007

Hello Y'all,  I need to ask all of you to do me a favor and that favor is
if you receive what appears to be spam from me frappi at wcoil.com  hawking
some love potions or male enhancement thing-a-mer-bobby or whatever, please
let me know about it. Since yesterday I have been getting thousands of
Returned Mail , Mail Undeliverable, and so on bounce messages. And they are
from as many different peoples email addresses due to a spammer latching
onto and using my email address as the source for their spam. So far a
sampling of the bounced emails has not shown any email addresses I am
familiar with. A large amount of them are to foreign ISPs. Theres many
different ways these low lifes get your email address. But I'd be
interested to see if its anyone I know and what group of whom I know If
any?! thats getting these emails thats supposedly from me. Might just
narrow it down some. My guess is they are not spamming anyone I know.  My
guess is some worm or whatever took it from one of my ebay listings. Or a
web site somewhere.
  I am now running a spam blocker set up by my ISP for the first time in 10
plus years of internet useage for me. This will not help the poor soles
getting the spam but at least I am not getting all the returned mail notices.
And yes I am constantly running virus programs, and adaware.

                                                                      Thanks,
Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33