[SEL] For Larry Anger

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jan 16 07:08:35 PST 2007

Hi Guys - sorry to put this on the list but I'm battling to get mail
through to Larry Anger.

Hi Larry,
         Your mail to my other address as well as this one has reached me
and I have replied twice to your mail already but keep getting the
following  error message:

"Delivery failed 15 attempts: langer at lbxco.com
SMTP connection failed"

         Do you have another email address or is there something wrong with
your mail server perhaps?

         I will also copy this message to the SEL list - If you receive it
please let me know if you have another email address.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans