[SEL] John Lauson question

Ken Erman Ken.Erman at mastercam.com
Sun Jan 14 11:27:43 PST 2007

All,

 I recently acquired a new toy, It is a 1 1/2 hp John Lauson made in
Wisconsin.  I have been looking around and have not found any serial
number information.  It is a hit and miss, spark plug engine with a Wico
mag and dishpan flywheels, the serial number is 1463.  It was nicely
restored ~ 20 years ago and last run ~10 years ago.  After spending a
couple of hours of cleaning, inspecting, and lubing the only thing it
needs to be a runner is a check valve in the fuel line.

Does anyone have any idea when it was made?

Thanks,

Ken Erman

the system manager.

CNC Software, Inc.