[SEL] Re: Novo Rollr HU

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jan 14 04:42:27 PST 2007

Thanks Arn..I had a wild-assed BF that maybe Timpken would be a clue, but
they go back to 1898.

 http://www.timken.com/aboutus/history/

We do have the history on this engine.  Ran in an out-building at Eddy's
Bakery, here in Helena, Mt. driving a lineshaft for mixers, etc., so that'
pretty cool.  Eddy's is an icon in Montana.  We know a lady who worked there
and she remembers engines running in the shed.

  Well still no tag, but I finally found the floor in the computer room :-)

Later,
Rick