[SEL] Re: Novo Rollr HU

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Jan 13 10:30:22 PST 2007

Thanks Arn..I've got Jerry in mind.  As you probably know, the model/serial
number (HU 10675) is nicely stamped on the block.  Wonder if you or someone
could date this engine for my friend (he doesn't type.)  He's also ordered a
decal from Starbolt and is very happy, but I think he prolly got the wrong
one.

  On the finer note, I am slowly getting this cyberbox room cleaned up.

"Back to lookin'"
Rick