[SEL] OT - tumbler plans

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Jan 10 19:47:49 PST 2007

Wanted to FINALLY thank Mick for the info on the tumbler.
So simple once I saw it again.
I've FINALLY gotten around to hacking one together - the motor needs to be
rewired as the cord is old and stiff (like my knees) but it works.
Need to fine-tune spacing for different size containers and try different
mediums but seems like it will work for those small parts I don't otherwise
want to mess with by hand.
Thanks, Mick!

Bill
Runnells, IA