[SEL] Anybody live near Halfway, MO?

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Sun Jan 7 16:02:07 PST 2007

Tommy,

Go ahead and get them.  I live about 65 miles south of Springfield, Mo and
will be up there the next week or so.  Actually I look for excuses to go to
Springfield, better resturants than here in Theodosia.  I can hold them here
for as long as necessary.  I plan to be at Portland this year, all things
considered.

Gary