[SEL] Oilfield Engine Cart

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Jan 6 07:24:48 PST 2007

Hi Folks,

Luke Tonneberger started this thread with questions about putting his 15 hp Reid
on wheels.  This year at Portland I saw what I feel is the slickest oilfield
engine cart ever.  Stan Ellerbeck has a lovely Bessemer half-breed that is
about the slowest, smoothest running that I've ever seen.  You'd almost swear
he's got a hidden electric motor and a turning gear.  8-))

He put that Bessemer on a cart that he built using house moving wheels.  Damn
things are MASSIVE.  The whole rig looks fantastic.  I put up two pictures
here:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/Heavy_Cart/Front.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/Heavy_Cart/Side.jpg

I left them full size so that you can download them and zoom in on details if
desired.  I think he said the cart weighs more than the engine!!
Stan's contact info is: 816-637-0559 and decimal-point at mchsi.com

Enjoy!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero