[SEL] Holiday Charity Auction

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Jan 3 12:40:28 PST 2007

At 07:00 PM 03/01/2007, you wrote:
>From: "Spencer Yost" <yostsw at atis.net>
>Subject: [SEL] Holiday Charity Auction

<Massive SNIP>
Hi Spencer and all the Guys (and Gals) on the list,
         Well done. This is the first time I've participated and I gotta
tell you all that I've loved the experience. I met new friends, heard from
old friends and ran up my telephone account just by logging on (more than
usual) to see how the Auction was going.

         My first 3 items have closed and as soon as I've mailed this
letter I will respond to the winners. (Hey Guys, Thanks for the great
response to the brass engine spec. plates I offered - I'll make them with
EXTRA love and attention).

         I also know that a few of you responded and lost on the auction -
we can talk about it - if you want a plate and were one of the bidders then
we can talk (after the last one closes) and agree to a price, which MUST
include a donation to Spencer's auction.

         O.K. Gotta go now and write to those winning bidders.

         Keep well, all of you ! May the New Year bring lots of old rusty
things to your front door.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans