[SEL] Holiday Charity Auction - Important paytment instructions as promised

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Jan 2 19:49:32 PST 2007

$2700+!!!   What can I say but "THANK YOU"  The involvement and results
have been outstanding this year - Thanks!  You folks have risen to the
occasion and I am indeed grateful.   There is still lots of bidding left,
but here is the payment information for your auction items:

A:   PayPal   Simply add up all your items and pay to my business' PayPal
account - spencer.yost at sundance-consulting.com.  PLACE YOUR AUCTION ITEMS'
NUMBERS in the payment instruction box please if you don't mind.   At the
very least, put your auction alias in the instruction so I know how to
credit the payment.        To save me money, it would help if you designate
your funding source as your PayPal bank account instead of a credit card.
Either is fine though.  BTW, this is a great option for the overseas folks.

B:  Credit Card:  Again, easiest through PayPal if you have it, but I can
accept them directly if you prefer.    Simply drop me an email at
spencer.yost at sundance-consulting.com with your evening home phone number
and preferred calling times and I'll call you and get the credit card
information.  While I'm sure you don't need the following warning, I feel
remiss unless I say it:  DON NOT SEND CREDIT CARD INFO in the email.  I'll
make sure I have all the right items during the phone call.

C:   Check   As usual, Check is fine.   Please your alias or your auction
items numbers in with the check please.  Simply make it out to my business
or to me personally, whatever you are most comfortable with:

Sundance Holdings, Inc (or Spencer Yost)
3160 MacBrandon Ln
Pfafftown, NC 27040

Feel free to email me with any questions, and thanks again for everyone's
participation,

Take care!

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS