[SEL] eBay Jollies?

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jan 1 09:15:29 PST 2007

Better Check the Ebays records on this one, Wrong BUZZZZZ the so called
newbie is not a newbie. They joined in 2001 and regularly bids on engine
parts and other items. Look up the so called newbies history and info. And
the back bidder has been a bidder since 2002 and regularly bids on engine
items. The back bidder placed their bid on the 25th and winner on the 30th.
The facts have still not been revealed.
Don't forget TWO people had to bid rediculous for this to have happened.
Someone is not revealing the truth.
The seller can get his money back from Ebay if the buyer does not follow
thru without a problem all they have to do is Buyer and Seller mutually
agree to void the sale.
                                 TTYL,    Mark

At 11:14 AM 1/1/07, you wrote:
>Regarding the magneto trip, I have been in touch with the seller, a man I
>have dealt with before.  I offered my congratulations and well wishes,
>every now and then two bidders lose perspective and that this was "his day
>in the sun".  He's not too happy.  The sunshine didn't last too long.  The
>high bidder is a newbie and has tendered his regrets, saying he screwed up
>and wants out... he says didn't realize the magnitude of his bid.  The
>seller, as Edd suggests, is straight up, a good eBay vendor... and he
>realizes he is facing hassle over the eBay invoice.  All that glitters is
>not gold.
>
>Best wishes to all for a Happy New Year!    Jim

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark