[SEL] Need help moving a Delco Light Plant.

Stojanov dstojan1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 28 15:44:11 PST 2007

Hi Folks,

My youngest brother decided that he wanted an engine of his own some time
ago.  He was looking over Enginads last night and found a small Delco Light
plant he was interested in located in Pendleton, IN, about 35 miles north of
Indianapolis.  I called the fellow who had it for sale and my brother agreed
to buy it.  Is there anyone who might be traveling through or near
Indianapolis who would be willing to help bring it further east?  I will be
attending the summer Coolspring show or would be willing to meet someone.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Tommy Stojanov