[SEL] Need Sandblast Helmet Visor Substitute

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Wed Feb 28 08:58:15 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Paul Maples
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:29 AM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] Need Sandblast Helmet Visor Substitute

Good Morning Orrin,

Yes my helmet has a plastic throw away cover over the window and this is
what I am trying to come up with a replacement for. I have never heard of
Warp's Flex-O-Glass but we have two farm supply stores in town and I will
give them a ring this morning.

Thanks for the idea.

Paul

I hope you can find some, Paul, because it is reasonably inexpensive.  I use
it in my bead blast cabinet.  Throw-aways from the manufacturer cost about
$5, each.  Flex-O-Glass and double-stick Scotch tape are but a tiny fraction
of that.

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA