[SEL] OT,, For Edd Payne ,Merc 950ss OUTBOARD PARTS

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 26 15:37:59 PST 2007

Hi Edd;

    Talked to Larry the fellow who has all the Merc parts and he is almost positive he has what you need and would ask $50.00US plus shipping , he was on his way out with with a load for down south and won't be back for a couple weeks , He is a very good friend and true to his word , let me know if you want or don't want the parts ,   he also says any inline six merc from 90HP to 150 HP plate and cover  will work . I had an extra 115Hp but gave it away about a year ago, hope this helps.

Rex Hinz