[SEL] Brass spec plates and earning a living.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Feb 26 09:25:34 PST 2007

Hi Guys,
         Just to let you know that I've (at last) started etching the
outstanding orders for brass spec. plates. I did the first few last night
and will do more tonight.

         To those of you who have outstanding orders with me - thanks for
all of your patience - as mentioned about 3 weeks ago I've been under a lot
of pressure from work since November but, although I still have a lot of
work on hand, I've got a chance to do some of the etching in between.
Hopefully I will have caught up within the next 2 weeks.
         I think that I have sent artwork proofs to everyone who contacted
me but if I've missed anyone please contact me off list and I'll send them
to you. I have done all the artwork for all outstanding orders. (except
that Novo - it'll happen soon)

         I've just finished a big (for me) signage job for Sandstone
Estates so thought that I would put up a webpage to show you guys what I do
for a living (My Daytime Job).  I often wonder what line other members are
in so I thought I'd get the ball rolling. How about some of you letting the
rest of the list what you do in real life? Maybe a webpage or even just a
post to the list.
         I've put a page here:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/sssigns/index.htm>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans