[SEL] F-M Power Station Update

Elden DuRand edurand at cybertron.com
Sun Feb 18 16:53:26 PST 2007

Tom:

For the first time in a couple or three years, I'm not going to make Zolfo this year.  Elaine and I will be getting our new house remodeled in Port Saint Joe, FL.  I SWEAR it's gonna be the last time I move!  They'll have to drag me out by the heels!

Now.........Anybody here want to buy a really nice house on 1/2 acre with 90 feet of Chocktawhatchee Bay shorefront?  Killer sunsets!

Now all I gotta do is move alla my junk!

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand