[SEL] Portland Setup

badams at tractors.bloomington.in.us badams at tractors.bloomington.in.us
Sat Feb 17 07:53:03 PST 2007

 	I love going to Portland to see the friends I've made on the list,
the engines and tractors, and the swap area.

 	The show/swap area covers about twice the area it did 12 years ago
and the improved camping area is about twice as large as well.  I expect
the show will remain roughly the size it is for a few years so the club
can plan on the same level of participation.

 	I would like to see the engine display area unified under the
trees on the fairgrounds.  I would move the feature tractors to the east
with the rest of the tractors.

 	The new tractor area and east part of the vendor area could be
vastly improved with the care the parking lot and older vendor area
receive, incuding planting some trees.

 	Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Brice