[SEL] Low Tension Coils

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 00:50:08 PST 2007

  Ok, I will send it to your email in the next day or so. Im doing cows and
calf, the rest of the night. You know them little dudes got to be tough to
make it just born hour ago in the snow. Once im sure he`s getting milk he
will make it ok. Cold out with that 25 mph west wind. Must be doing good
he`s up running around ok.
ironman
Kevin Mosier