[SEL] Need Front Bolster Ideas for Cart

elidas at aol.com elidas at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 21:27:16 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: christison at coastalnet.com
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Sent: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 9:25 PM
Subject: RE: [SEL] Need Front Bolster Ideas for Cart

Paul,

Go to my resources page at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/christison/resources/
and check out Rod Haskell's page on cart construction.
You might get some ideas from his page.

Take care.

Ken

for the cart I am building for the Stover. I want to be able to steer it as
well as I want the cart to be able to pivot side to side. I will be using
wood beams but the concepts will be the same for both steel and wood.