[SEL] My Ignorance - Forged Welded Wheels

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 19:36:36 PST 2007

Thanks Glen,

It seems strange to me if they could cast the main part of the rim why they
could not cast the whole rim without it having to hammer welded. I
appreciate the response as this is comforting. I take it that these welds
are plenty good as they are and need no further re-inforcing by additional
welding?

Thanks,

Paul