[SEL] Slightly OT - Cameras

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 01:19:34 PST 2007

Our collection of cameras is getting rather large, and as we have two of the
Sony Mavica CD-1000 models, we are going to sell one.

If anyone is interested, before we put it on ebay, drop me an email offlist or
onlist if you prefer, the return email address is valid and free from spamtraps.

The CD-1000 is 2.1mp, stores images on 3" CD's in the camera and it has a very
nice zoom lens of 10X Optical and 20X digital. Each CD is 156mb capacity, the
camera has a Tamrac System 3 bag with it, 2 spare batteries, lens
filters, driver
software and manual on CD plus AV and USB cables.

Good review here:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/cd1000.html

The camera is in the USA at present (AZ, 85297)  shipping with
insurance would be about $20-$25.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes