[SEL] Charity auction/brass spec plates

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Feb 9 13:01:40 PST 2007

Hi guys,
         Just a quick update for those of you who bought my items (Brass
spec plates) on the auction.

         I think that I have sent you all proofs of the artwork. If I
missed anyone please let me know.

         I've done a few of them but have just got in a very big order for
signs (my "earn a living" business - the one that allows me to mess around
with old engines - spec plates are part of the hobby) so have had to put
everything else on hold for another week or so.

         If anyone desperately needs their plates please let me know and
I'll make a plan. If not I will definitely be etching again in just over 10
days time and all the SEL items will be in the front of the queue.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans