[SEL] Kerosene Question/now grass and MAYTAG sign

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Tue Feb 6 12:18:04 PST 2007

Dave,

There are at least two green Economy engines.  I bought a green one several
years ago.  I know it should be red, but it looks good in green.  I don't
know if it will ever be repainted while I have it.  Same story as to the
green paint, the PO didn't know what color it should be, and someone told
him it was supposed to be green, so he painted it green.

Gary