[SEL] Coolant Tank on E-bay

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 6 04:33:53 PST 2007

For you folks who have been writing in and asking me about the tank I have on E-bay for sell here is now what I know about it for sure:

It was custom made for me by John Wanat
It has never been used.
I have had it for about four years.
It is 20" in diameter
It is 42" in height
It will hold 57 gallons of water when full
It weighs approximately 17 pounds (light for it's size)
It is 8-3/4" from the top down to the center of the first hole (inlet hole)
It has 1" pipe fittings at top and bottom.
It is located in zip code 72143 (Searcy, Arkansas)
According to a friend of mine DHL Freight Cost is about $.50/pound from Wisconsin, I am having a set of 130 pound wheels shipped to me for $68.00 from Wisconsin. Just something for consideration.

Hopefully this will help those of you who were wanting to know more about the tank.