[SEL] O.T. Artwork for Sentinel Steam Lorry

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Feb 5 12:35:51 PST 2007

Hi Guys,
         Sorry about this totally off topic post but the list has helped in
the past. (Dave Croft's name springs to mind - have not seen his name
lately on the list - I hope you are well Dave).

         I urgently need a good copy of the Logo of the Sentinel Steam
Lorry to make artwork. I need to make signs for the one just rebuilt by
Sandstone Heritage Trust (and I've gotta do it in a hurry).
         I've put a small low resolution example here:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/Sentinellogo.jpg>
but this is too small for me to copy.

         Any help appreciated.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans