[SEL] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Bob Matthews bmatthews at matthewsfarm.com
Sun Feb 4 17:03:09 PST 2007

Dave,

    There was decidedly more activity in the engine area than the
tractor area. I feel spectators who go to see  the activities would be
better served by being in the shade.  The engine folks would also be in
the shade.
    Many tractors were unattended most of the show.
    I prefer the shade for the engines with them all in one area

Thanks for your efforts.
Bob

<<Bob Matthews>>
  <<NW Ohio>>