[SEL] Kerosene Question

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Feb 3 14:36:52 PST 2007

That damn near brings a tear to my eye Kerry! I'll be returning the honor
at Zolfo and other shows this season. Thanks Mate!
         Dave
PS, Will anyone from OZ be at Portland this year? Kelley and Rob will be
showing the Austral there, but I'm sure that they would be glad to
         have a REAL Australian helping them!
PPS, What you ask, will Dave, then, be showing at Portland? The PERFECT
MAYTAG, of course!