[SEL] Need Old Iron Express Help

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 1 19:30:04 PST 2007

Ok Gang I lucked out and found a super set of nice wheels for my cart I am building for my Stover. They are a matched set of round spoke wheels, (2) each 20" in diameter and (2) each 22" in diameter:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/StoverCartWheels1.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/StoverCartWheels4.jpg

They are located at 5069 Algoma Road, New Franklin, Wisconsin near Green Bay.

I am just checking to see if any of you engine folks near this point will be coming South anywhere soon that might could pick them up and get them a little closer to me, if not I will pursue freight options.

Thanks,

Paul