[SEL] Kerosene Question

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Feb 2 17:56:16 PST 2007

>Maybe it doesn't like that Pencilbonya Gas Station Kerosene.
>Just to show that I'm not all bad, I'll buy it back from you.
>Ten cents a pound.
>Rob
>P.S.
>Seriously, fill up the bloody tank at home and stop worrying.  It'll
>run for days.

Hi Rob,
         I've talked the situation over with Jennie and she says that since
I only paid eight cents a pound that I should consider taking you up on
your offer. When I told her, however, that the eight cents a pound that I
paid you for the engine did not include the cost of transpiration, she
agreed that your offer is too low!
         I've thought about filling the tank up here in PA, but am a bit
worried about that much weight in the tank as it bounces all the way to FL.
Additionally, I will be running the engine 8 hours a day for 5 days (Wed.-
Sun.) I'm not sure that the kerosene will last that long. I know that I can
get 8 hours on a gal. of gasoline in the Galloway--but the Austral hits
about 3 times as often as the Galloway!
         Dave
PS, Peter, a 2' X 3' Australian flag has been ordered. It will fly proudly
over the Austral at Zolfo and each time thereafter that the engine   goes
to a show! (Good to have you back, by the way!)
PPS, Now all I need to do is learn how to say G'ay Miss--and to perfect
that "Australian greeting" that Reg uses on all the cute chicks at      US
engine shows!