[SEL] Edwards stuff

Elden DuRand edurand at cybertron.com
Fri Feb 2 14:58:05 PST 2007

George:

Thanks to you and the others for the kudos!  I'll feel that I've earned them if I can get the issues taken care of and get it to run like a fine watch.  From some of the comments, I think the Edwards engines never ran too well and don't know if they can be tweaked within the realm of originality to run superlatively.

I think that, since I can't get in touch with Frank, the power plant moving crews are at the island as we speak, getting the engines and other large machinery ready to move.  Unfortunately, I cannot make the trip and participate in the festivities but Frank has promised to provide a lot of photos and information so I can flesh-out my web page about it.

If you haven't looked in a few weeks, you may find something new at the page:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand/F-M%20Power%20Station/F-M%20Power%20Station.html

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com