[SEL] Kerosene Question

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Feb 2 13:38:59 PST 2007

A running Austral?? I've heard thats a urban legend like the Maytag that
runs. I've been told smoke and mirrors are involved in a supposedly running
Austral. And the smoke is supposedly provided by the running Maytag or
maybe itwas an indian with a signal fire and blanket.     Mark

PS: Just couldn't resist
PPS: Really
PPPS: Have fun in Tornado ravaged Florida

At 03:53 PM 2/2/07, you wrote:
>At 03:08 PM 2/2/2007, you wrote:
>>Dave,
>>Has your Austral actually run since it left Rob's place in KA? Last we
>>heard it wouldn't run for you. If that's still the case why would you
>>need kero?
>>Curt
>>P.S. Don't forget your Maytag sign to hang on this engine. :-)
>
>The Austral has run 8 or 10 times since arriving in PA. When/where did you
>hear that it would not run?
>         Dave
>PS, if you get to Zolfo just look for the rarest engine (in the USA)
>there--it will be running!
>PS, What MAYTAG sign?

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark