[SEL] Santa was good to me - Clark Airborne Dozer - Long

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Mon Dec 31 16:33:28 PST 2007

Yes, it was a great Christmas present.  But, I don't think Isaac will
be much restoring for a while his is off to college.
As far as a great show piece goes I'm thinking that the picture that
is about 1/2 way down on this link with the Jeep, trailer and dozer
would be the way to show it.
http://www.syltech.net/gallery2.htm  Anybody know where I can get a
WWII army jeep? :-)
Keith