[SEL] Happy New Year from Oz and first crankup.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 31 08:51:33 PST 2007

G'day Peter,

A "running Maytag"?  You have CLEARLY been too deep into the holiday cheer
mate.  No smoke, no blurred flywheels.  Mate that's a STATIONARY Maytag
motor.  Morgan, OTOH, is cute as a bug's ear.  LOVE those dimples!!

You should make a New Year's resolution to get that sweet little kid a
REAL engine!  Maybe that 2hp Cooper H&M open crank your mate just gave
you?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - 13 hours till midnight here in the 'burgh.