[SEL] SEL List

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Mon Dec 31 01:50:45 PST 2007

Hi all
Allan Harris (twoferals) sent me this below.
I have never bothered to look into the workings of ATIS or the SEL but it
looks like we have a Digest Group and a Non-Digest Group, is that correct.
The Digest Group getting a single email once a day with all the days post in
it or something like that, is that correct??? and the Non-Digest Group
getting each post as a separate email when it is sent.
Also, can we do a "WHO" on SEL to see who has subscribed like we could at
stationary-engine at indiana.edu in the dark good old days.
It still could be Allan's server, will look into it for him.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia